Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More Super Coolness in Google Docs

I haven't posted on this blog much in the past few months, due to the huge lack of time with my job, but when this popped up, I had to get something out.

This is super cool, when you are writing in Google Docs, a new "search" box pops up on the right hand side, where the conversations and/or chat would be.  This becomes a "mini-browser" where you can search and insert items from the Internet, without leaving the tab that your Google Doc is on.  The window has a small search box, back and forward navigation buttons and will list information like maps, images and then will give you a list of search results.

Check out the screen shot below.


Thanks Google for providing a new tool that will make my life, and I am sure the lives of many other's much easier.

AWESOME!

2 comments:

Dean said...

Thanks for sharing this cool feature as I may not have discovered its utility without you mentioning it.

Online Diploma said...



Thank you for this excellent & thoughtful post, so full of ideas.. it is helpful & your post motivated me..thank