Saturday, March 01, 2008

CLMS State Conference: World Wide Literacy and Guerrilla Learning


I am in Sacramento today, presenting at the CLMS Annual Conference in the Gateway Lab. I have been putting the finishing touches on the sessions I am doing this afternoon. World Wide Literacy and Guerrilla Learning. I have all of the materials from these sessions on the Guerrilla Learning Wiki.

I have presented on both of these topics before, but these presentations are adaptations of the previous sessions. Please feel free to check out and use any of the material on the wiki to use with your classes.

I am also doing a couple of quick (30 minute sessions) at CUE next week in Palm Springs. Blogger and Google Reader will be the presentations.

If you are around at either of these conferences, please come up and say hello!

No comments: